|10mg x 60||$1.02||$60.89||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 90||$0.91||$81.89||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 120||$0.86||$102.89||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 180||$0.78||$139.64||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 270||$0.71||$193.19||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 360
Free Airmail shipping
|$0.68||$245.69||Add to Cart|
|2,5mg x 90||$0.71||$64.04||Add to Cart|
|2,5mg x 120||$0.67||$80.84||Add to Cart|
|2,5mg x 180||$0.60||$108.14||Add to Cart|
|2,5mg x 270||$0.53||$141.74||Add to Cart|
|2,5mg x 360||$0.49||$177.44||Add to Cart|
Enalapril is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure. It is also used in combination with other medications to treat heart failure. Enalapril is in a class of medications called angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Enalapril comes as an immediate and extended release tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day with or without food. To help you remember to take enalapril, take it around the same time(s) every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take enalapril exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Your doctor will probably start you on a low dose of enalapril and gradually increase your dose.
Enalapril controls high blood pressure and heart failure but does not cure them. Continue to take enalapril even if you feel well. Do not stop taking enalapril without talking to your doctor.
Enalapril is also sometimes used to treat kidney disease related to diabetes. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this medication for your condition.
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Before taking enalapril,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to enalapril, benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), trandolapril (Mavik), or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as indomethacin (Indocin); diuretics ('water pills'); lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid); and potassium supplements. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had heart or kidney disease; lupus; scleroderma; diabetes; or angioedema, a condition that causes difficulty swallowing or breathing and painful swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs.
- tell your doctor if you plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking enalapril.
- you should know that diarrhea, vomiting, not drinking enough fluids, and sweating a lot can cause a drop in blood pressure, which may cause lightheadedness and fainting.
Food limitations and special diet when taking Enalapril
Talk to your doctor before using salt substitutes containing potassium. If your doctor prescribes a low-salt or low-sodium diet, follow these directions carefully.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
Possible side effects
Enalapril may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are uncommon, but if you experience any of them, call your doctor immediately:
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- fever, sore throat, chills, and other signs of infection
Enalapril may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
Storage and disposal of Enalapril
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
Other important information
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your blood pressure should be checked regularly to determine your response to enalapril. Your doctor may order certain lab tests to check your body's response to enalapril.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
We provide only general information about Vasotec which does not cover all possible drug integrations, directions or precautions. Information at our website cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with his health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Important Information about Purchasing VasotecIn some countries valid doctor's prescription is required to purchase Vasotec. Our online pharmacy escrow service allows You to buy Vasotec without a prescription as its not required in the country where this medicine is purchased and shipped from (India). We expect that You are familiar with the Vasotec medication You want to buy online. You must know needed dosage that works for You, how to take this drug and all possible side effects.
We guarantee quality of Vasotec - enalapril medication that is sold through our site. Its medical effect will be the same as of brand name Vasotec®.