|10mg x 60||$0.91||$54.59||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 90||$0.85||$76.64||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 120||$0.81||$96.59||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 180||$0.75||$134.39||Add to Cart|
|10mg x 360
Free Airmail shipping
|$0.68||$245.69||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 30||$1.69||$50.39||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 60||$1.54||$92.39||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 90||$1.42||$128.09||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 120||$1.31||$157.49||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 180
Free Airmail shipping
|$1.20||$215.24||Add to Cart|
|20mg x 360
Free Airmail shipping
|$1.10||$396.89||Add to Cart|
Piroxicam is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis (arthritis caused by a breakdown of the lining of the joints) and rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis caused by swelling of the lining of the joints). Piroxicam is in a class of medications called NSAIDs. It works by stopping the body's production of a substance that causes pain, fever, and inflammation.
Piroxicam comes as a capsule to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day. Take piroxicam at around the same time(s) every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take piroxicam exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Piroxicam will help control your symptoms but will not cure your condition. It may take 8 to 12 weeks or longer before you feel the full benefit of piroxicam.
Piroxicam is also sometimes used to treat gouty arthritis (attacks of severe joint pain and swelling caused by a build-up of certain substances in the joints) and ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis that mainly affects the spine). It is also sometimes used to relieve muscle pain and swelling, menstrual pain, and pain after surgery or childbirth. Talk to your doctor about the risks of using this medication for your condition.
Before taking piroxicam,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to piroxicam, aspirin,or other NSAIDs such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the medications listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section and any of the following: angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), fosinopril (Monopril), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and trandolapril (Mavik); diuretics ('water pills'); lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid); medications for diabetes; methotrexate (Rheumatrex); and phenytoin (Dilantin) .
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, especially if you also have frequent stuffy or runny nose or nasal polyps (swelling of the lining of the nose); swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs ; or liver, or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, especially if you are in the last few months of your pregnancy, you plan to become pregnant, or you are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking piroxicam, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking piroxicam.
talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking piroxicam if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should usually take lower doses of piroxicam for short periods of time because higher doses taken regularly may not be more effective and are more likely to cause serious side effects.
Food limitations and special diet when taking Piroxicam
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, continue your normal diet.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
Possible side effects
Piroxicam may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- ringing in the ears
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those mentioned in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately. Do not take any more piroxicam until you speak to your doctor.
- vision problems
- unexplained weight gain
- joint pain
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- pale skin
- fast hearbeat
- excessive tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- upset stomach
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- flu-like symptoms
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- cloudy, discolored, or bloody urine
- back pain
- difficult or painful urination
Piroxicam may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
Storage and disposal of Piroxicam
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- lack of energy
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- vomiting a substance that is bloody or looks like coffee grounds
- difficulty breathing
- coma (loss of consciousness for a period of time)
Other important information
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
We provide only general information about Feldene which does not cover all possible drug integrations, directions or precautions. Information at our website cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with his health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Important Information about Purchasing FeldeneIn some countries valid doctor's prescription is required to purchase Feldene. Our online pharmacy escrow service allows You to buy Feldene without a prescription as its not required in the country where this medicine is purchased and shipped from (India). We expect that You are familiar with the Feldene medication You want to buy online. You must know needed dosage that works for You, how to take this drug and all possible side effects.
We guarantee quality of Feldene - piroxicam medication that is sold through our site.